Through this service, the items found with the suspects can be analyzed and tested, either by customs or the Ministry of Interior.
- The customs officer opens a new request through the system.
- The customs officer completes the application data, enters the data of shipments and samples, and submits the request through the system.
- The customs officer reviews the request and sends it to the customs official for review before sending it to the poison control center.
- The customs official has the ability to cancel the request.
- After the final report is issued, a notification will be sent to the police department of the report's issuance, printed by the customs officer, and available for viewing at any time.