Home health care is a component of a continuum of comprehensive health care that promote, maintain or restore health, or maximize the level of independence, while minimizing the effects of disability and illness.
- Log in via Absher (Unified National Access).
- The Patient Information screen appears for those who want to apply for a home health care service.
- Fill in the applicant information.
- Fill in the patient information (the beneficiary) and pressed (Next).
- The Patient Address screen appears after completing all patient data, during which the patient neighborhood is identified, the street name, building number, landmark, and any notes, if any.
- Click on the Send icon to send the request.
- You can check your order status by accessing the Order Status Search screen.
- You can search by entering the name of the applicant, the application number, and the applicant identification number.