This service allows shipping agents to submit the basic export manifest (in English) electronically to customs, the General Authority of Ports, port operators and other government departments, as well as private entities, conveniently at any time and from anywhere. After that, freight agents will not need to harness a lot of financial and human resources to write many manual data to submit them to different agencies, and they will also have the ability to prepare and send the amendments to those concerned government departments electronically.
- Log in to Fasah e-services.
- Choose the outbound air manifest service, from the menu bar.
- Choose the required service from the drop-down list under the Manifest option.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Send the request to the authority.