The service facilitates the procedures of entry and exit from the port, so that when the container is ready for loading, the customs summary or the merchant will request an appointment to load the container, electronically through the clearing platform.
- Log in to the Fassah eServices platform.
- Click on truck booking service.
- With Truck Appointment, customers can create a new booking if they have trucks or a carrier authorization, search for a previous reservation, or cancel a reservation.
- When you press (Create) the customer can start by selecting the appointment and adding the information.
- After adding the area information and clicking (Search), the customer will see available appointments where the selected date is selected, and press (Select) at the bottom of the page.