The service allows the issuance of an autism disorder card for people with autism in the electronic portal, by providing electronic cards that enable them to obtain priority in services when visiting hospitals, health centers and others with ease electronically throughout the Kingdom. The service makes it easy for the beneficiary to issue the card through the Ministry e-portal and print it, or send it to him via his e-mail, and therefore there is no need for him to visit the branch unless the beneficiary wishes to apply and receive a plastic card through the branch.
- Enter the e-services portal.
- Log in by choosing the service from the list of e-services.
- The system verifies the validity of the e-card (more than 3 months are left for the expiry date).
- If there is no card, or it is not valid, the sub-action is directed: request to issue a new card, or request to renew a card.
- If there is a valid card, the previously issued digital certificate is displayed, with the ability to print it.
- Print the certificate.
- The digital certificate is sent to the beneficiary's email after verifying that there is an email registered in the profile.