This service provides the possibility to inquire about the violations recorded against the facility, and the employer or those with authority have the right to submit an objection request to any violation within 30 days from the date of his notification of the decision. The service makes it easier for the employer to submit the application automatically, and upload the required documents electronically. Employers can also follow up on the objection process procedures through the e-services portal.
- Log in to the e-services portal.
- Choose the service from the list of electronic services (enterprise service).
- Click (Search) until the system checks for violations on the selected facility.
- Choose the violation you want to object to.
- Enter the objection data and upload its files.
- The system displays the objection number and its status to the employer.