This service allows the applicant to obtain the Gulf Conformity Mark according to the Gulf technical regulation for low-voltage electrical devices and equipment, which aims to determine the basic safety requirements for electrical devices and equipment and the electromagnetic compatibility requirements that must be met before placing those devices and equipment in the market. Then, distribute freely within the markets of GCC countries.
- Register on the Certification System website.
- (Go to (My Requests.
- (Select (Request for Certificate of Conformity - Gulf Conformity Badge.
- (Click on (Submit.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach the required pledges, reports and files.
- Pay the amount due via SADAD.
- The request will be studied, and you can proceed via the Event Log.
- After approval, you will receive the certificate by e-mail.