A certificate granted to a manufacturer for a specific amount of production allowing this amount to be produced during a certain period.
- Register on the Certificatcation System website.
- (Go to (My Requests.
- Select) Issue Certificates of Conformity for a Production Line).
- (Click (Submit.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach the required pledges, reports and files.
- Pay the amount due by SADAD.
- The request is being studied, and you can proceed via the Event Log.
- After approval, you will receive the certificate by e-mail.