This service enables the beneficiary to file a media lawsuit, and after it is accepted, it is transferred to a case within the judicial committees of the Ministry of Media.
- Read the terms and conditions, and select (Submit a media claim).
- Register the case by clicking on the type of plaintiff.
- Log in to the National Single Sign-On Service.
- Enter the plaintiff's basic data and select (Register).
- If the plaintiff is an agent, enter the basic data of the defendant and the statement of claim and select (Registration).
- You will receive a confirmation message of receipt of the order and a sms message.
- Follow up the request via text messages until the court ruling is issued.