This service enables companies wishing to hold associations (ordinary, extraordinary) to inform the ministry of Commerce of the association contract by submitting the application electronically, provided that the ministry is presented with the results of the association contract and the required documents in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Law.
- Login username and password.
- Click on the icon (briefing the ministry to the association).
- Fill in the required fields and attach the required documents.
- Click on the Send Request icon.
- Provide the Ministry with the results of the association and the required documents in accordance with the provisions of the companies through the option (Following up the briefing of the ministry of Commerce to the association).