Issuing Replacement for Damaged or Lost Court Deed

The service allows the beneficiaries to electronically register the request to issue a replacement check for a lost or damaged court deed, where the owner of the deed or his agent fills in the information and data of the deed to be re-issued, so that a referral is issued directly to the notary.
  • Enter the portal.
  • Select (Issuing Replacement for Damaged or Lost Court Deed).
  • Enter the required data.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :

Individuals, Business

Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

8.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content