This service allows you to submit an apology request for a course through the academic system.
- Click on the login icon through the university website.
- The student will be transferred to the Single Sign-On Portal for e-Services.
- Login using your username (student ID) and password (ID or residence number).
- Click on the academic system icon from the eServices portal.
- From the (Academic) menu, click on the (apology request for a course) icon.
- Click on the (apology request) icon from the student page.
- A table of all added courses will appear in which you will decide which course to apologize by ticking and clicking the (Next) icon.
- The student will be transferred to the screen to complete the process of apologizing for the course.
- Click on the (Save) icon.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :