Obtaining Alternative Visas for Final Exit (Compensatory Visas)

It is a service that allows establishments to request an alternative visa for expatriate workers who have been permanently exited during the past six months.
  • Log in to the e-services portal, select the establishment, and choose the substitution visa service.
  • Agree to acknowledge.
  • Enter the required data (profession, nationality, religion, gender, destination, number).
  • The request data is saved, and its status is (waiting for the Ministry of Interior response).

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :


Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

1.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content