This service enables owners of small and medium enterprises and entrepreneurs to benefit from the experience of mentors in several sectors. Guidance is based on sharing experiences in establishing, managing and developing projects in certain sectors, so that the beneficiary is allowed to identify improvement options and avoid challenges that he may face in his project. In addition to providing consultancy in the fields of business, which is provided by a selection of specialized consultants with extensive experience in various business functions; to guide entrepreneurs and owners of small and medium enterprises, through visual, audio and written communication, in addition to the headquarters of enterprise support centers.
- Kindly download the (Monsha’at Windows) app from the application store on smart devices.
- Register in the (Monsha’at Windows) app through the National Single Sign-On Portal, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choose the desired window: Consultations or Guidance, then choose the field or sector.
- Browse the list of advisors or mentors in the selected field.
- Book an appointment with the appropriate counselor or guide from the list.
- Fill in the required information, and confirm the appointment.
- Attend the session on time via the app.
- Rate the session after you've finished.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Citizen, Resident, Business
Service Channels :
Mobile apps, Portal,
Service Response Time :