The refunding initiative was designed, as part of the private sector stimulus plan, in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance; to facilitate the entry of new establishments into the labor market, and to enhance the chances of their continuity and support during the first three years of their operations. The service is currently used to follow up on requests for pre-registered persons until the end of registration for the initiative on December 31, 2020.
- Go to the main page of the refunding Initiative, and click on the Login or Register icon at the top left of the page.
- Enter your data registered in the unified file system of the Ministry of Commerce: National ID and password, then press (Enter).
- The main user interface shows the Requests and Grievance Requests tabs.
- The requests tab shows all the user's saved requests, indicating the name of the company, the commercial registry, and the request status. Through the options, it is possible to inquire about the status of payments and refunds.
- Click on (Request a New Grievance), choose one of the reasons for the grievance from the drop-down list, then add your comments, and click (Submit the Request).
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :