A service that enables the beneficiary to submit an electronic complaint before the judicial inspection in the Supreme Judicial Council according to the regulations and instructions, and enables the beneficiary to follow up the complaint and the related notices through the same service. The service aims to improve the quality of services provided to beneficiaries.
- Enter the external portal of the Supreme Judicial Council.
- Enter the e-services and click on the e-complaint service.
- View the description of the service and the important points to take into account, then click on Enter the Service.
- Enter the national ID number, date of birth, and CAPTCHA code. You will receive a verification message on the mobile number registered in the Ministry of Interiors system
- A screen will appear, containing the option to create a new request, then click on Submit.
- The personal information retrieved from the Ministry of Interiors system will appear. You must read its content and acknowledge the approval.
- Select the status of the complainant, a vital step to complete the application accurately. In this step the details of the case are automatically checked in the Ministry of Justice system.
- Enter the details of the complaint and the complainants requests, ensuring that the supporting files for the complaint are attached (if any).
- You will receive a message on your mobile phone with the number of the complaint for follow-up purposes.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Citizen, Resident, Business
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :