A service that enables the beneficiary to submit an electronic complaint before the judicial inspection in the Supreme Judicial Council according to the regulations and instructions, and enables the beneficiary to follow up the complaint and the related notices through the same service. The service aims to improve the quality of services provided to beneficiaries.
- Enter the external portal of the Supreme Judicial Council.
- Go to e-services, then click on the electronic complaint service.
- Read the service description and the important points that must be taken into account, then click (Enter Service).
- Enter the ID number, date of birth, and photo verification code, and you will receive the verification message on the mobile registered with the Ministry of Interior's systems.
- After you see a screen containing the option to create a new application, click (Submit).
- The personal data collected from the systems of the Ministry of Interior is shown, read the pledge and then acknowledge the consent.
- Select the status of the complainant, noting that in this step, the details of the case are verified in the systems of the Ministry of Justice automatically.
- Enter the complaint details and the complainant's requests, and attach supporting files for the complaint, if any.
- You will receive a message on your mobile phone stating the complaint reference number for the purpose of follow-up.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :