The service allows representatives of sports clubs to apply for a new investment, as the request will be received through several stages to obtain the initial approval, start the procedures for offering the required investment, and then final approval.
- Go to the electronic portal of the Ministry - eservices.
- Go to the dashboard window, or go directly to (New Investment Request).
- Submit the request by filling out all required fields in the application submission window (entity - project information - required attachments).
- The request is reviewed in principle by the Ministry - and includes the initial decision (approval - rejection), and a request for advice.
- Initial approval is issued.
- Initial accreditation is done.
- The club begins the procedures for offering the investment, and the step ends with completing all procedures and requirements for the offering of the club.
- The club submits a final approval request for the investment.
- The final review of the investment and the procedures and results of the offering are carried out by the Ministry.
- The final approval is issued by the Ministry (final acceptance - final rejection), and includes the final approval to start investing.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :