A service that was launched by Ministry of Housing targeting citizen (man or woman) to register in the lists of the Ministry to request housing support, and to verify the eligibility of the applicant based on the conditions for obtaining housing support automatically to accept or reject the request directly through electronic linking with the relevant government agencies.
- Register for Sakani platform services to request residential support.
- Enter the ID number, date of birth, and then click (Verify).
- Enter the email, account password, mobile number, and activation code.
- After completing the registration process, click on the (Apply for housing support) icon.
- Read the terms and conditions, choose to agree, then press (OK).
- Answer the questions about the current residence, and make sure the family data is correct.
- If you complete the eligibility registration process, a message will appear (congratulations, you are now eligible for housing support).
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM