This service allows obtaining or renewing a document issued by the Small and Medium Enterprises General Authority that authorizes its owner to establish an entrepreneurship platform after fulfilling the terms of the regulation.
- Go to the business incubator licenses platform.
- Click (Login), where the user will be transferred to the single sign-on page.
- Choose (Get the license) to be able to request a license.
- Choose the type of agency (university, government, company, association), and then start filling out the form.
- After completing the form submission, follow up on the status of the request via (Requests List).
- The request status is updated and an email is sent if it is accepted or rejected.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :