This service allows the contributor of social insurance scheme, who has a previous contribution period covered under the civil or military retirement scheme or social insurance scheme and has not receive lump sum compensation, to request aggregating the contribution period to his/her last employment covered under social insurance scheme.
  • Access the Public Pension Agency’s website.
  • Click “e-services”.
  • Choose “Aggregating Contribution Periods”.
  • Log in via the e-services or single sign-on.
  • The system will display the registered contribution period that has not been compensated with the option to add other contribution periods.
  • Fill in all the required information.
  • Submit your request.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :


Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

2.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content