This service allows the contributor of social insurance scheme, who has a previous contribution period covered under the civil or military retirement scheme or social insurance scheme and has not receive lump sum compensation, to request aggregating the contribution period to his/her last employment covered under social insurance scheme.
- Access the Public Pension Agency’s website.
- Click “e-services”.
- Choose “Aggregating Contribution Periods”.
- Log in via the e-services or single sign-on.
- The system will display the registered contribution period that has not been compensated with the option to add other contribution periods.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Submit your request.