This service allows the contributor, who works in a job that is covered under the civil or military retirement scheme or social insurance scheme, to request aggregating his/her previous contribution period to the same scheme, which he/she received its entitlements within one year from the date of entry in the last employment.
- Access the Public Pension Agency website, and click (e-services) at the top of the page.
- Log in via the e-services or single sign-on.
- Select visitor services, and click (Aggregating Government Contribution Periods).
- Review the previous contribution period that has been compensated.
- Fill in the required information.
- Agree to the acknowledgement.
- Submit your request.