Aggregating Government Contribution

This service allows the contributor, who works in a job that is covered under the civil or military retirement scheme or social insurance scheme, to request aggregating his/her previous contribution period to the same scheme, which he/she received its entitlements within one year from the date of entry in the last employment.
  • Click on the service link, and click (e-services) at the top of the page.
  • Log in via the e-services or single sign-on.
  • Select visitor services, and click (Aggregating Government Contribution Periods).
  • Review the previous contribution period that has been compensated.
  • Fill in the required information.
  • Agree to the acknowledgement.
  • Submit your request.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :


Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

2.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content