Aggregating Government Contribution

Al Baha Municipality

This service allows the contributor, who works in a job that is covered under the civil or military retirement scheme or social insurance scheme, to request aggregating his/her previous contribution period to the same scheme, which he/she received its entitlements within one year from the date of entry in the last employment.

Target audience
2.0 Days(s)
Service duration
Service channels
Service cost
  • Click on the service link, and click (e-services) at the top of the page.
  • Log in via the e-services or single sign-on.
  • Select visitor services, and click (Aggregating Government Contribution Periods).
  • Review the previous contribution period that has been compensated.
  • Fill in the required information.
  • Agree to the acknowledgement.
  • Submit your request.
  • The contributor should be a Saudi and currently works as government employee (civilian or military).
  • The contributor should have a previous government contribution period that has been compensated by the Public Pension Agency.
  • The contributor should submit the aggregation application form within one year from the date of entry in the last employment.
  • The date of the first submission will be the applicable date for aggregating the contribution periods.
  • Returning what has been compensated for the previous contribution period in a lump sum or installments.

Related Services

Services most citizens search for

Last Modified Date: 16/06/2021 - 8:56 AM Saudi Arabia Time


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?