An e-service enabling the beneficiary to issue a resident identity card (iqama) for a family member or domestic worker who is electronically registered with that beneficiary in the Absher platform.
- Enter your username and identification number in the Asbher platform.
- You will receive a text message with an OTP on the mobile number registered in your Absher account.
- Click on E-services, then select Worker Services. If you would like to issue a residency permit (iqama) for a family member, select Family Member Services.
- Choose Iqama Issuance from the list.
- Read and understand the service instruction, then click on Next.
- Select the worker of family member you wish to issue a residency permit (iqama) for.
- click Issue.
- The residency permit (iqama) is delivered via the Saudi Post Office based on the Wasel address. If you do not have a Wasel address, please visit the Saudi Post website to create one.