Grants offer companies financial assistance to help increase their competitive advantages, support internalization and new market entry, and accelerate international growth. The fund should cover activities related to exports capabilities development (e.g. training, obtaining certification, meeting quality standards, R&D), and promotional purposes (e.g. market intelligence, setup up new offices, participate in trade fairs and events). However, it does not cover subsidizing operational costs such as logistics & productions. Companies need to get the required approval from SE prior commencing the activities, and should provide the required documents that demonstrate their commitment to exports and to collaborate with SE. Companies will have follow up meetings with SE to report the progress before finalizing the activity and reimbursing invoices.
- Go to Saudi exports portal.
- Go to the Export Incentives Program page from the list of electronic services. The types of incentives will be seven types.
- When clicking on a specific type, the details page will displayed.
- On the details page, there is a button to apply for the service.
- When you click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the service application form.
- After filling out the required information in the application form, you must agree to the terms and conditions and then click on the Submit button.
- A message will appear containing the request number.
- The application status can be monitored from the Control Panel (Incentive Program Requests) page.