Issuing an Operating Card for Transporting and Deporting Passengers by Buses Outside the Kingdom (International Transport)
A service provided to establishments to issue an operating card for transporting passengers by buses outside the Kingdom (international transport) for the vehicle.
- Log in to the road transport portal.
- From the main page, choose (Operating Cards).
- Click (Issue Operating Card).
- Select the activity and active licenses, then press (Next).
- Select (Vehicles), then press (Next).
- The system displays vehicles that meet the requirements and those that do not.
- Click (Issue).
- All requirements are checked online.
- Upon successful operation, an operation card will be issued.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :