This service allows the issuance of a document issued under the transport contract (the transport document), which is considered as evidence that the carrier has received the goods in the condition indicated in it, to deliver it to the consignee in the same condition. The carrier issues the document periodically, as the cargo manifest expresses every journey that takes place by the carrier.
- Issuance of a facility license to carry out the activity of transporting goods on land roads from the Naql portal.
- Issuance of operating cards for vehicles from Naql portal.
- Register at Bayan Portal.
- Issuance of a transfer document from the Bayan portal.
- Approval of the transfer document in the Bayan portal.
- Choose Create Cargo Manifest.
- Enter the requirements needed to complete the creation of the cargo manifest.
- A Cargo Manifest is issued.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :