Offer exporters the chance to gain market insights, make industry contact, solidify business strategies, meet potential partner, and understand their requirements through official delegations visits. These visits can be inward buying missions or outward to a one major country, or several countries within a region, and preferably to be sector focused. SE will organize trade missions that include briefing sessions, networking events, seminars, and business matching meetings. Prior to meeting, SE will connect with exporters to get their products info and look for potential buyers, to exchange information and connect with them, and set meeting with them prior to the visit. Also, provide support after the mission.
- Log in to Saudi Exports Portal.
- Go to the missions page through the list of missions and exhibitions.
- Choose the appropriate commercial mission and click on it.
- When entering the mission details page you wish to register with, press (start registration).
- Under the participants section, you must enter the information of the participants who will attend by your company by selecting them.
- In the event that the mission is external (requires travel with exporters) then in the event of accepting a participation, it will be notified of this and a financial claim will be sent to the company.
- After the customer pays, you will be contacted for the relevant arrangements.