The service offers one centralized channel for exporters to submit issues and complaints related to export environment. Each reported issue shall be assessed, analyzed and ranked based on its complexity (ease of implementation), and impact (on exports) and prioritized accordingly. The related stakeholder will then be identified and an action plan will be developed to address the issue. SE will then follow up until the issue is resolved.
- After logging in, go to the main menu (e-services) and then choose (Export barrier).
- You will see a page explaining the service details, click on the registration page link under the details.
- Enter the required details, then click (Submit) at the end of the form.
- You will receive a notification your request is received, and you will receive an email on the registered mail.
- After receiving the barrier, the specialized team will contact with the exporter to collect more details (if required) and the team will start studying and analyzing the barrier and then treating it.
- During which, the exporter is notified of developments until the barrier is resolved.