This service allows updating the license holder's data between the old and new system.
- Enter the Unified Licensing System page, and log in through the National Single Sign-On Service.
- By entering the beneficiaries or the employee, click on (Login).
- Register the user name, password and visual code, and press (Login).
- Enter the temporary password, and click (Continue).
- The beneficiary is successfully entered into the unified licensing system.
- Choose from the list of services (Retrieve of Media Licenses).
- Choose the organization's owner and current company manager, and click (Next).
- Type the license number, click (Check License Status), and the license data will appear, then click (Send).
- From the (My Requests) list, the request to verify the owner of the license is approved or rejected by the administration.