After submitting or amending the declaration and in case of fines or penalties, a SADAD invoice is generated containing the invoice number and the amount due. You can do your payment through either online banking or via an ATM with the SADAD number.
- Click on the service link.
- Go to withholding tax through the online services on the portal.
- Go to Pay Tax, then Enter the Service.
- Log in to the taxpayer's account.
- Submit your tax return.
- After submitting the return, a payment number will be issued, in addition to the amount to be paid.
- You can pay using the payment number.