An electronic service provided by the Transport General Authority that allows issuing a license to transport passengers and goods via railways within and between cities.
- Contact the rail transport sector at the Transport General Authority via the e-mail available on the authority’s website, to find out all the requirements.
- Technical requirements are reviewed, and the operation and maintenance phase is prepared for approval.
- Safety certificate is obtained.
- Fill out the license application according to the form approved by the Authority.
- Submit all documents, guarantees and insurances.
- The usage agreement is concluded.
- Provide evidence of proficiency in facility management and maintenance.
- The license application is reviewed.
- A railway transport license is issued after all requirements are met.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :