An electronic service provided by the Transport General Authority for establishments to issue a license and engage in the business of a car rental broker.
- Log in to the road transport portal.
- From the licenses list, choose the restricted licenses, then (Submit a Restricted License Request).
- Choose the type of activity, then fill in the form for issuing a restricted license application, then (Submit).
- The application is reviewed, and then approved after reviewing it.
- Complete the requirements and conditions for obtaining a final license.
- To request a final car rental broker license, log in to the road transport portal.
- From the list of licenses, choose License Requests, then Issue a License, and choose the License Category and Restricted License.
- Fill out the Final License Issuance form, then click (Issue).
- The request is reviewed, and then approved after reviewing it.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :