An e-service provided by the National Center for Wildlife that enables the user to issue an entry permit from the sea for wildlife and their products.
- Log in to the services portal or the mobile App.
- Submit the application, complete with all data and attachments.
- The Licensing Department checks and reviews the application.
- The Scientific Committee reviews the application, if necessary.
- The disclosure team reviews the application, if necessary.
- The employee in charge of the licensing department makes the decision.
- Pay the fee if approved.
- The license is delivered to the applicant or his agent.