This service provides a mechanism to inspect quality of existing buildings through certified inspectors by issuing an Inspection Report.
- Log in to the sustainable building system, and choose the project management icon (Prefab building service), then (new project registration).
- Choose the project location on the map, then click on the (Next) icon.
- Fill out the information, attach the required files, then click Send.
- The system creates a new order and issues SADAD payment bill.
- After submitting the payment, The reviewer clicks to view and review user requests.
- The auditor checks the application data.
- The system displays the details page for the reviewer to take the appropriate action.
- Enter the system to send the request.
- The user displays the details of the request, then the user receives the request after confirming the real estate data and the ability to visit the site.
- After the examiner has finished the examination, he sends the report to Refer to references for sustainable construction.
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM