This service allows the violating facility to submit a settlement request to the General Authority for Competition instead of referring it to the judicial process of initiating a criminal case before the Committee for Adjudication of Competition Law Violations. This principle comes in order to enable the facility to correct its mistake, while stimulating the continuity of its activities to increase the rate of competition, and to maintain the number of competitors in the market.
- Access the web portal.
- Choose the service to apply for settlement.
- Fill out the required form.
- Send the form via e-mail, or come to the authority's headquarters.
- The request is reviewed.
- The decision is issued; either with approval, or rejection.
- The customer is notified of the decision via e-mail.