This service allows the facility that initiates submission of evidence that reveals, or is capable of detecting its partners in violations of the provisions of the competition law, to submit a reconciliation request to the General Authority for Competition. As a result of the council’s decision to accept the reconciliation, the criminal case will not be brought before the committee against the facility benefiting from the reconciliation in the case in which the decision was issued. This does not prejudice the right of the Council to take the necessary measures to ensure the removal of the violation in accordance with the provisions of the Law and the Regulations.
- Enter the online portal.
- Choose the service to submit a reconciliation request.
- Fill out the required form.
- Send the form via e-mail, or come to the authority's headquarters.
- The request is reviewed.
- The decision is issued; Either with approval, or rejection.
- The customer is notified of the decision via e-mail.