Issuance a New Consulting License for Technical & Economic Communication Offices

Ministry of Investment

This service is provided to economic and technical Offices associated to countries wish to have license.

Target audience
2.0 Days(s)
Service duration
Service channels
Service cost

Customer support

  • Register in MISA website.
  • Apply for new license.
  • Enter the basic data, license duration, license type and ISIC activities.
  • Enter Shareholders info (Person or Entity).
  • Enter your contact info.
  • Review Application.
  • Click (Agree) and then a SADAD invoice will be issued.
  • The main ID is created when the request is delivered.
  • After payment of SADAD invoice through Credit card , the license will be sent online via e-mail.
  • A decision directed to the Ministry of Investment by the ministries, governmental institutions or institutions concerned to open an economic and technical liaison office in the Kingdom.
  • Submit a letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs addressed to the Ministry of Investment requesting to obtain a license for the Economic and Technical Liaison Office, including a detailed work plan for the activities and services to be provided within the Kingdom.

Related Services

Services most citizens search for


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?