This service allows a request for permission to perform a marriage contract for a person under the age of eighteen, male or female, without the need to go to the court, by holding a remote session in the presence of the parties to the case.
- Enter the early marriage approval service.
- Choose the court.
- Choose the status of the applicant.
- Enter the details of the young man and the girl.
- Attach all required documents.
- Submit the request.
- Marriage contract is through the court, and the judge verifies the approval by explicit acknowledgment. The mother opinion is taken.
- A medical report is required to prove physical and mental completeness, and a psychological and social report to prove parity between them.