Start Service

Proof of Marriage

Ministry Of Justice

An e-service provided by the Ministry Of Justice, which enables beneficiaries to request (Proof of Family Relationship) to the administrative courts.

Start Service
Individuals, Citizen, Resident, Expat
Target audience
0.0 Days(s)
Service duration
Arabic and English
Service provided in
Mobile apps, Portal,
Service channels
Service cost

Frequently Asked Questions

Customer support

  • Log in to Ministry of Justice portal.
  • Select eServices.
  • Select (Submit Request to the Administrative Courts).
  • Select (Proof of Family Relationship).
  • (National ID (original and copy.
  • Two witnesses and recommenders.
  • Supporting documents must be presented in accordance with the requirements of the service's electronic form.
  • If the wife is divorced, the number of the electronic divorce document or a copy of the physical divorce deed must be submitted.
  • If her husband is deceased, the notarization number of the deceased's heirs, if electronic, or a copy of the certificate of counting the heirs, if paper, must be provided.
  • Provide all of the information about the marriage contract's parties (husband, wife, wife's guardian or representatives, and witnesses).
  • All contract parties and witnesses must be over the age of 18, and if the husband or wife is under the age of 18, a certificate of approval for early marriage issued by the relevant court must be present. Additionally, all parties must have a verified mobile number in Absher.
  • The woman's guardian must be chosen in accordance with the order of the woman's legal guardianship. Also, a proof of the transfer of guardianship from the parent to someone else must be presented.
  • If one of the marriage partners is Saudi and the other is not, he or she is subject to the "marriage of a Saudi to a non-Saudi regulation" issued by Minister of Interior Decision No. 6874 dated 20/12/1422 AH.
  • If the applicant is an agent, a legal power of attorney or a written authorisation must be submitted once it has been ratified by the Ministry of Justice.
  • Documents issued outside the Kingdom must be validated by the Ministry of Justice.
  • If the applicant is a power of attorney under an external agency, it must be validated, and a documented authorization must be added to the application if it is not verified.

Related Services

Services most citizens search for


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?