Evidence of Husband Disappearance or Absence

An e-service provided by the Ministry Of Justice, which enables users to request (Evidence of Husband Disappearance or Absence) to the administrative courts.
  • Log in to Ministry of Justice portal.
  • Select e-Services.
  • Select (Submit Request to the Administrative Courts).
  • Select (Evidence of Husband Disappearance or Absence).

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :

Citizen, Resident, Individuals

Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

0.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content