Start Service

Proof of Khul' (Wife-Initiated Divorce)

Ministry Of Justice

An e-service provided by the Ministry Of Justice, which enables beneficiaries to request proof of Khula (Termination of marriage from the wife side)to the settlement circuits.

Start Service
Individuals, Citizen, Resident, Expat
Target audience
0.0 Days(s)
Service duration
Arabic and English
Service provided in
Mobile apps, Portal,
Service channels
Service cost

Frequently Asked Questions

Customer support

  • log in to Ministry of Justice portal.
  • Select e-Services.
  • Select (Submit Request to the Administrative Courts).
  • Select (Proof of Khul (Wife-Initiated Divorce)).
  • Two witnesses.
  • (National ID (original and copy.
  • The presence of the parties or their agents in the court.
  • (Marriage contract (original and copy.
  • existence of a valid power of attorney
  • issuance of the marriage contract
  • the original marriage contract
  • If the documents are issued from outside the Kingdom, they must be certified by the Ministries of Justice and Foreign Affairs

Related Services

Services most citizens search for


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?