An e-service provided by the Ministry of Justice enabling the beneficiary to access a list of lawyers authorized to work, based on city, with the ability to search by the name of the lawyer and the city.
- Access the Ministry of Justice portal.
- Select e-services.
- Select the (Inquiry about Licensed Lawyers) Service.
- Login through the National Single Sign-On service (SSO).
- Select the search option and click on the city or name of the lawyer.
- Once a city is selected, a list of lawyers will appear.