Jadarah is an employment service developed and launched by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, which is dedicated to aiding and serving citizen job seekers by allowing them to register in the program and apply to job announcements. The details of each candidate is verified and managed by the employees of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in relation to the process of employment. This methodology generates a high degree of transparency and efficiency, which is applied to determine the overall calculation of candidate scores, leading to effective shortlisting.
- Register for the service or login using the Absher system.
- Complete the required information.
- You can add or edit your educational qualifications.
- See ads and jobs.
- The appropriate jobs will be presented.
- You will be able to see the results.