Jadarah is an employment service developed and launched by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, which is dedicated to aiding and serving citizen job seekers by allowing them to register in the program and apply to job announcements. The details of each candidate is verified and managed by the employees of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in relation to the process of employment. This methodology generates a high degree of transparency and efficiency, which is applied to determine the overall calculation of candidate scores, leading to effective shortlisting.
- Login to the e-recruitment system by entering the username and password linked to your Absher account. If you are a new user proceed to step 2.
- Click on [New Registration].
- Enter your ID information and gender.
- On the application page, enter the required information, including personal information, health status, employment status, contract information, academic qualification, and password.
- After logging in, select the [Jadarah] system from government services to apply for government jobs.
- Click on the job announcements link, your CV information will be displayed, and you will now be able to enter your preferences by clicking on [Add].
- Agree to the statement at the bottom of the page and click [Save] to submit your application.