An e-service provided by the Ministry of National Guard, which enables beneficiaries to apply for Recruitment.
- Log in the Ministry of National Guard website, Log in to the (Recruitment Service) by following the instructions in the user guide.
- Register a new request. Fill out the registration form. Read the instructions and agree to the conditions that will be displayed in the page, Enter your national ID number and the date of its issuance, Fill out the new registration form.
- Fill out your personal and certificate information according to the registration form, Make sure that your information is accurate, Click (Save) to save the data.
- A text message is sent to the applicants stating that the request has been received and is being processed.
- Applicants are sorted and selected according to interactive criteria, and they are contacted by sending a text message after verifying the validity of the data to complete the recruitment procedures.
- You can amend the request or inquire by entering the website, choosing (Modify on a previous request), and completing the data, or inquiring about the result through the national ID, and the status will appear.