An e-service provided by the Ministry of Education, which enables scholarship students to request upgrading of their scholarship to a higher level.
- Access the service link.
- Study Services.
- (Apply for (a scholarship upgrading request.
- Fill out the service form.
- Attach the certificate after documenting it from the cultural attache or academic record including the GPA and major.
- Attach the university admission.
- Copy of the scholarship decision.
- You will be notified of the approval or rejection of your request by sending an email or by selecting to continue the request at the same site.