An e-service provided by the Ministry of Education, which enables scholarship students to a request scholarship deferment.
- Access the service link.
- Study Services.
- Apply for a scholarship deferment request.
- Fill out the data in the form.
- Attach a recent statement from the accredited university which includes: major, number of hours completed and remaining, GPA, and date of the beginning of the study.
- Attach a medical report in case of illness.
- Attach a letter from the university supporting the application.