Request to Change a Major for Scholarship Student

An e-service provided by the Ministry Of Education, which enables scholarship students to request changing of the major.
  • Log in to the service link.
  • (Select (scholarship student data.
  • (Select (Request to change a major.
  • Determine the new field of study.
  • Determine the exact major.
  • Add converted hours.
  • Attach a recent degree certificate approved by the university.
  • Attach the admission from the university.
  • (Click (Submit.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :

Citizen, Individuals

Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

5.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content