An e-service provided by the Ministry Of Education, which enables the student to extend the period of the scholarship if the student cannot complete the study during the period of the original scholarship.
- Log in to the service link.
- Select study services.
- (Select (Extension of Scholarship.
- Fill out the request form.
- Attach a recent statement approved by the university including the major, the number of hours completed and remaining GPA, and the date of the beginning of the study.
- Attach a letter from your university that indicates the number of hours completed and remaining and expected graduation date.
- (Click (Submit.
- The applicant will be informed about the approval or rejection of the request via email, the notifications on the website or by visiting the website and selecting (Following up on Requests).