An e-service provided by the Ministry Of Education, which enables scholarship students and students who studying at their own expense to change the educational institution.
- Log in to the service link.
- Select study services.
- (Select (Request to change a university.
- Fill out the form.
- Attach a college admission letter.
- Attach an official transcript from your university that includes the number of completed and remaining hours, GPA, Specialization, and the start date of the study.
- Attach a letter from your university that indicates the number of completed and remaining hours and expected graduation date.
- (Click (Submit.
- The applicant will be informed about the approval or rejection of the request via email or the notifications on the website. You can follow up the request by selecting (Follow-up on Requests) list on the website.